Friday, June 13, 2008

Who shall win?

I am posting this , for lack of a different term, post in tribute to one of my favorite things to do with video gaming and pretty much the rest of life in general; arguing. It just fires me up to defend, and watch others defend, my opinion in an argument. When said argument is about our common hobby, gaming, I practically bubble up with excitement. Granted it helps to see the distorted faces and hear the scraggly, cantankerous voices of my opponents, but I still think that argueing on the internet will be just as much fun. Thus my first episode of Who Shall Win? is on view. I will try to write as many episodes as possible, each one over an interesting and thought-provoking video game stand-off, whether it be between characters, genres, or the games themselves. Just reply with your opinion and why. Though unlikely, on occasion I'll try to tally up votes.

Today's episode is over two characters:Mario and Link. Does the elfish Hylian beat Mario with his Master Sword and assortment of Deku weapons, or can Jumpman fireball Link in his girly-man face? My money's on Mario, because fire melts a metal sword, and face it, the mushroom man has mad hops.

No comments: