Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Introduction to the gamer central blog

Hi, I'm Bloggergamer. I' ve always enjoyed hearing other people's opinions on video gaming, my fun, somewhat obsessive hobby. However, outside of Gamespot, Ign, Gametrailers, and a few other sites, its difficult to find that kind of thing. So I decided to create this blog, in order to recieve other gamer's opinions. I hope you enjoy using it.

As this blog's creater, I will do my best to find news on video gaming as soon as its available. This , you must understand, will be difficult during my school year, but summer is coming, and hopefully that will allow for me to show a little more devotion. Thanks for listening. Please reply by posting your favorite gaming genre and why. Mine is platforming, both 2D and 3D, because it is simple and classic, while fun and challenging at the same time.

No comments: