Saturday, June 14, 2008

NSMB

I just want to let my viewers know (though it is late) that I recently purchased a used Nintendo DS in very good condition and perhaps the system's best title, New Super Mario Bros. NSMB is a 2D platformer game reminiscent of the original 8 and 16 bit Mario games with a few new power ups. After playing the first level, I was blown away. The game has gameplay every bit as polished as the original SMB games, and the graphics and sound really show off what the clamshell style DS can do. It is definitely the Super Mario Galaxy equivalent for the DS as far as quality goes (okay, maybe not, but as close as you could possibly get), and it is a must have for anyone who has ever remotely liked Mario, platforming, the DS, or even quality in general. I'm sure this will be on my next iteration of The Top Ten Best Games Ever.

No comments: